- Under the direction of Allen Berg, one of four Canadian F1 drivers
- Open to first time and experienced drivers
- Open wheeled Formula Renault, carbon fibre racing cars (0-60 in 4 seconds)
- Special pricing for Polar Region members ($US 4000, $US 595 Savings) 50% Deposit
- Course open to Polar Region only until November 12, then opens to public at full price
When? April 8 – 9th , (Saturday & Sunday), 2017
Where? Held at Laguna Seca Raceway, one of the world’s most historic tracks with the famous “corkscrew”. Located near the beautiful costal town of Monterey, a lovely spot for shopping, great scenery and dining out.
Additional Information on the Course
Allen Berg uses the MoTec system (same as used in Formula One) to plot driving line, throttle position, brake pressure and compare your driving line and inputs with the optimal standard. This helps each student learn how to better their driving technique, a far more advanced and informative approach that just using lap times. How otherwise do you know which corners you drove well and which need improvement? Did you get on the brake too early, or the throttle too late?
The first day is spent learning the race track. This starts with an optional track walk with Allen Berg, then lead-follow sessions. Once drivers have learned the track sufficiently there will be open lapping. Following each session on the track, there is a debrief using the data collected from the car during your laps.
This is event is hosted by Allen Berg Racing Schools and by their invitation.
If you require any additional information, please contact Arthur Potts.